[Cabs-talk] Calling for Submissions.

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:44:21 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,
A little while ago Angela posted a notice asking for articles or other
works of literature by CABS members. I'm just reiterating that
request.
If you have any ideas that you'd like to see transformed into an
article of some sort please email me with your ideas. Also, if you
have something you'd personally like to write about email me with your
idea. And, if you have a piece of literature that displays creativity,
like an essay or poem please contact me as well.
Also, if you'd like to write an article about how you became involved
and found out about the NFB and CABS, and what it has done for you,
feel free to contact me. We'd like to feature a different member of
the student/state offiliate in every issue we send out.
Please keep in mind that an overload of ideas and pieces will not
bother me. If everything can not be fit into one issue, then the
excess material will surely be put at the top of the list for
consideration for the next one.
Thank you.
Aziza
Email: daydreamingncolor at gmail.com