[Cabs-talk] Shop Talk in San Fran

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:41:13 UTC 2009

Hello California students:

A few weeks ago I was supposed to have joined you guys on a teleconference
to talk about building up the division.  The meeting was cancelled at the
last minute, shameful, but my weekends moving forward don't seem to be all
that accommodating.  I'm in San Francisco this week.  This is short notice,
but if a group of you live in the area, maybe we could get together Thursday
evening, draw up a strategic plan and work on building it up over time.  I
offer because you guys are the most active at trying to find a way to
implement some of the ideas on the list.  I like this type of
results-oriented approach.  Let me know off-list if some of you local guys
want to hang out somewhere and talk business.  I must say the weather here
is superb.  DC can't compare!  I'm looking forward to visiting regularly, as
my new office is based here.

Best,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4181 (20090623) __________

http://www.eset.com