[Cabs-talk] Invite to the SF Chapter's October Meeting

jktomasell at aol.com jktomasell at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 17:50:04 UTC 2009

Hello:

    This is just a friendly reminder that the NFBC San Francisco Chapter
is having their monthly chaptermeeting on Saturday October 17, 2009
 from 1-3 pm. At the San Francisco Lighthouse.  We invite everyone to
attend the chapter meeting.  If you have any other questions you can
contact our chapter president Eric Holm at either (415)425-5613 or at
ericholm at att.net.  The San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC looks forward
in seeing everyone at our chapter meeting for this month.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC