[Cabs-talk] Don't miss the next CABS membership meeting

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sat Apr 24 08:29:17 UTC 2010

    Hi Angela I can't promise the budget committee set up a special meeting
with the full congregation to discuss our workafter lunch tomorrow.  That
could mean a very long day If the people have questions we might not even
get home between services.
We'll see.
Have a great membership meeting regardless.
Mike