[Cabs-talk] Urgent FYI

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:07:48 UTC 2010

Hey, Angela. Good early morning. I couldn't sleep. Sorry I missed the
meeting MOnday. I actually lost track of time and was at Walmart without my
phone. Please keep me posted on the next meeting. Now, the marketing info I
just have a couple of changes to make then I will shoot that to you. If not
this afternoon then tomorrow. I hope all is well. I will be in Loma Linda
for a doctors appt then I should be returning back to town in the afternoon.
Talk to you soon. Have a blessed day!