[Cabs-talk] California Battle Cry Contest!

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:54:11 UTC 2010

Attention all you Californians
With much excitement and anticipation CABS has set the ball in motion. We
are going to be offering a $25 cash prize to the talented and spirited
individual who can create the official California Battle Cry. In order to be
considered you must be a resident of California and have the spirit it will
take to let it be known who we are and where we are from. To win you must
create a jingle or rhyme that will be chanted at any and all events where we
feel fit to share the spirit of California. On that note, the deadline to
submit entries will be September 25, 2010. On or around October 1st you will
call in on a conference line number and present it to our committee. (Number
will be given at a later time) As NFB
members we stand proud and strong across the nation. As Californians lets
stand together and share our spirit with others by informing them of our
great state thru song. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to
submit a jingle please email Jeri Siqueiros at jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com.

--
Jeri Siqueiros
California Association of Blind Students Board Member