[Cabs-talk] CABS membership meeting

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Dec 13 19:55:48 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
    The California Association of Blind Students will be holding its first
conference call of the 2010-2011 CABS year. This call will be on Sunday the
19th at 7 PM, right after the NABS membership call.
    The call in information is as follows:
call in number: 218-339-2500
Pass code: 958093 followed by the pound sign.
Note that this is a different line than NABS is using.
    The CABS membership call will be an introduction for new members, and
will cover the topic: "Everything you ever wanted to know about CABS and the
NFB but were afraid to ask." A panel of CABS members will be there to
provide information, and to answer any questions you may have.
    As with most future membership calls, most of this meeting will be
recorded for publication on our web site. However, we will stop the
recording at the end and allow people to ask those questions which they
would rather not have broadcast for the whole wide world.
    So come ready with your questions, whatever they may be. The only silly
question is the one which does not get asked.
See you on the 19th at 7!
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students