[Cabs-talk] CABS conference reminders

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Dec 18 17:19:23 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
    CABS has a couple of conference calls scheduled for this coming week.
First, our membership meeting: "Everything you ever wanted to know about
CABS but were afraid to ask," will be this Sunday at 7 o'clock. Come with
your questions, and don't hesitate to ask them, the only silly question is
the one which doesn't get asked.
    Then, because we know you just can't get enough of us, our monthly board
meeting is Monday at 5:30. Come join us and get up to date on all the good
stuff we are planning for 2011.
    The call info for both calls is as follows:
Dial in number 218-339-2500
Pass code 958093
Can't wait to talk to you all this week,
Angela