[Cabs-talk] The California Association of Blind Students can be found on facebook!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:28:02 UTC 2010

hello cabsters,

  I just wanted to let you know  that  the california association of
blind students can  now be found on facebook!  This means you can keep
in touch with  cabs  members, both past and present. To join the
California Association of Blind students facebook group simply search
"California association of blind students", or  copy and paste the
following link into your web browsers URL:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23442031813&ref=ts to get
directly to the page.  Once  on the page select the "join group"  link
on the page, then you are a member!
 I, along with  the rest of the board and  the many members and
friends of the california association of  blind students welcome you
to our corner of the  social networking  universe!
   Warm Regards and seasons greetings,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
 2nd Vice - President
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin