[Cabs-talk] Social/Recreation Committee Meeting Thursday, Jan 6.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:25:43 UTC 2010

Greetings cabsters!

  the california Association of Blind  Students will be having it's
first social/recreation committee meeting of 2011 (if you can believe
we're even thinking of 2011) on thursday, janurary 6, at 4p.m.  We're
going to   try to keep this at about an hour or less.  So, mark it in
your planners and stayed tuned for call-in information and more
information  to come real soon.
 So, please be ready to bring your ideas and suggestions to this call-
we would love to hear them and hear from you!
  Happy New year!
  Regards,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin