[Cabs-talk] board meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:45:41 UTC 2010

well, at least  it did not  interfere with such a Morale-lifting,
country unifying, thrilling spectacular of a superbowl! (though I was
out of comission for  the whole day today -had a phisically draining
week).
 hope you all were productive.

 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org