[Cabs-talk] FW: [Transition-Council] Transition event

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Feb 24 05:01:53 UTC 2010

Short notice but...

  _____

From: transition-council at googlegroups.com
[mailto:transition-council at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Rueda
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 7:30 PM
To: transition-council at googlegroups.com
Subject: [Transition-Council] Transition event

Hello everyone, I apologize for not getting this out to you sooner.
Although I am no longer with DOR and CSB, I do keep and will keep you up to
date as best as possible on Transition happenings as I come to hear of them.
I urge you to, and use this list as a vehicle that we can continue to use to
share such notices.  I spoke with Ann Linville at CSB last week and she
informed me that representatives from the Colorado Center for the Blind wil
lbe at CSB from 2 to 3 PM on Wednesday, Feb 24th to talk to the CSB students
about the Colorado Center and it's summer programs.  If local bay area
students are interested in attending, please contact CSB at
510.794.3800x262.

Best,

Richard