[Cabs-talk] Scholarship opportunity!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:58:41 UTC 2010

Here's some info on a scholarship opportunity forwarded to me by
Richard Rueda...enjjoy!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
NFBC Youth Programs Coordinator

Subject: [leadership] The 2010-2011 Council of Citizens with Low
Vision International Fred Scheigert Scholarship Program

The 2010-2011 Council of Citizens with Low Vision International Fred
Scheigert Scholarship Program

Announcement:
The Council of Citizens with Low Vision International (CCLVI) will
award three scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each to one full-time
student in each category; entering freshmen, undergraduate and
graduate.  College students who are visually impaired, maintain a
strong GPA and are involved in their school and/or local community are
encouraged to apply.

Applications may be submitted beginning January 1st and all materials
must be received by March 1st.  Scholarship monies will be awarded for
the 2010 – 2011 academic year.

To read the scholarship guidelines and complete an on-line
application, please visit:

www.cclvi.org and click on the “Scholarship’ link

Applications will be available to submit on-line until March 1st at
11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.  Please plan ahead so that documents
mailed will be received by March 1st.  Please note, no faxed materials
will be accepted.  Questions may be directed to CCLVI at (800)
733-2258.

We look forward to receiving your application materials!