[Cabs-talk] CABS Seminar Planning Meeting

Pam Chase pschase at ca.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 04:15:33 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone;

There will be a seminar planning meeting on Sunday January 24, 2010 at 3:30 p.m. The areas of topics will be as follows: California Baptist seminar contract, catering contract, speaker line-up, and vender line-up. The call in number is (218) 339-2500. Pass code 958093.

I encourage everyone to call in and be a part of this exciting adventure of putting on the best CABS seminar ever. Your input is of great value to the CABS seminar planning committee. By getting involved in the planning process, you will have the opportunity to meet other CABS members. You will also learn how to professionally put together an event that will empower others to be independent, motivated, and learn how to be successful leaders of tomorrow.

I hope you'll join us on Sunday January 24, 2010 at 3:30 p.m.

Best regards,

Pam Chase
pschase at ca.rr.com