[Cabs-talk] CABS welcomes a new secretary

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Jul 15 23:00:05 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
    As many of you know, Justin Harford, who has served admirably in the
office of Secretary for the past several months, has left to study abroad.
Since his schedule doesn't permit him to continue in the roll of Secretary.
I have appointed Jeri Siqueiros to take his place. Jeri is at once detail
oriented and full of energy and enthusiasm, and I know she will do an
awesome job.
    I would like to thank Justin for all he did for CABS since he took
office. Steady and reliable, Justin never dropped a task. When I gave him
something to do, I could stop worrying about it right then and there. Justin
also took on the task of redesigning the web site, and now that I have taken
over its maintenance, I hope the drop-off isn't too visible.
a huge thanks to both of you for all you have done and will continue to do.
Angela