[Cabs-talk] FW: Tutorial Special Offer

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Nov 1 19:55:59 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Connie Leblond [mailto:ccleblond at rigeltechnology.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 12:13 PM
To: fowlers at syix.com
Subject: Tutorial Special Offer

Hello!
  We are preparing for the holidays by assisting those of you who cannot
decide on which of our tutorials to purchase.  Now, through December 31,
2010, you can receive three tutorials for the price of two!
  That's right, you pick three tutorials and only pay for two.  You can
receive them as direct download links or we can send them as CD's.  A small
shipping/handling charge applies for the CD.
Regularly, $225.
Special Offer:  $150. For three!

To get a list of tutorials available, click the following link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1061716/rigel%20available%20tutorials%20%282%29.doc

  To order, you can telephone us at the below number.
Rigel Technology staff thank you for your patronage throughout the year and
we are planning great things for 2011!  Pleae feel free to share this with
others who may be interested.
Connie Leblond
Rigel Technology
888-723-5011 Ext. 3