[Cabs-talk] Advice for Preparing SATs

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 06:10:56 UTC 2010

Hello,
My name is Miso Kwak.

I am a tenth grader living in southern California.

I would like to get some advice on how to prepare for SAT tests.
I am planning on taking reasoning test, world history and literature
subject tests.
I would like to know if any resource is available for me to study for
the tests.

I currently use collegeboard.com and a few books I got from Bookshare,
but would like to know more about how to prepare for SATs.

Specifically, I would like to know if there is any place where I can
give print copy book and get it brailled(including diagrams and graphs).
It doesn't have to be free as long as cost is reasonable.

I would be grateful to hear from you who have gone through this path or
going through it currently.

Thank you.

Miso Kwak