[Cabs-talk] Volunteers needed to work the CABS coffee mixer

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Oct 4 02:20:23 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
    As in 2008, CABS will host a coffee mixer at State Convention. This
mixer is a social event, which offers students the opportunity to network
informally with others. We will also be selling coffee and candy.
    We hope to have the mixer open most of the day Friday, and at various
times on Saturday and Sunday, but we need people to staff it.
    There will be two people working each shift, and they will be
responsible for filling coffee orders and handling coffee and candy sales.
    Shifts will be an hour and a half, and we will be flexible according to
your schedule. If you would like to volunteer, or if you have any questions,
contact me offlist at
fowlers at syix.com
Looking forward to a fun and exciting convention,
Angela Fowler