[Cabs-talk] studying "the blind,"

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:27:41 UTC 2010

You will not get an arguement from me there.  But what i respectfully
submit for consideration is this:
 People of different skin colors/ethnic backgrounds  likely don't feel
like they must educate, that it is their responsibility to change the
perceptions of  the community  around them all by themselves and or
all of the time.
 Is this the  expectation that any blind person must have? that  it is
a birth right/responsibility to educate?
 Best,
  Darian

On 10/3/10, Aziza C <daydreamingncolor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Women and people of various skin colors and backgrounds may not have to
> assert themselves now, however they did. Every minority has or will go
> through its own revolution. And, some would argue that women, and people of
> various races still do have to assert themselves. I would certainly say that
> as a female and a Hispanic one at that I must assert myself and prove myself
> to others. Just because women are mor accepted in everyday society as
> contributing members nowadays, doesn't mean the fight is over, and this can
> be said for all groups. Just a thought.

>>> 2. what"makes it" our "responsibility" to educate?

Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com