[Cabs-talk] OOPS, Brought to my attention on elections.

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:37:00 UTC 2010

I am going to use this chance to point out my strengths. I was wrong and
made a mistake in my post to list server yesterday in reagrds to elections.
As hard as it it to admit when you are wrong I do it with stride, another
characteristic that will help me to be a great FIRST VICE PRESIDENT. Yes,
please allow me to make the correction. Yesterday I said I would be honored
to serve as the next 2nd vp, but actually I am running for 1st vice
president, a position that I take just as serious as any and am running for
at this years convention.

Greetings fellow Federationists
The time has come for us to all get together again at our yearly convention.
With that being said I currently serve as Secretary to CABS. I am starting
my Bachelor's program at CSU San Bernardino this January 2011. I will be
done in 1 year with that and will be starting a Master's Program in
Vocational Rehabilitaion Counseling. I have been with the organization for 2
years now. In that time mentors already serving the NFB have truly helped me
dream big and work hard to learn more about what it means to be blind and
live independently. I love being involved with the NFB. I was sad when I
learned that my position was up, but then I got the call asking if I would
like to run for 2nd Vice-President. I was thrilled. I want to serve the NFB
and CABS  in any way possible. I am looking forward to serving the NFB and
being a voice and friend that many students can count on when in school and
in life. I am a very energetic and passionate person people say and I think
those characteristics will help me be an important part of this growing and
strong organization. I hope to serve as your next 1st Vice-President for
CABS and will be happy to speak with anyone who would like to know more
about me and what I can do for CABS. Travel safely to Irvine and I'll see
you this weekend!
--
Jeri Siqueiros
Jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com