[Cabs-talk] Spanish, accented letters and embossing

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 13 04:21:59 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,
    I am taking a Spanish class which will require me to do a decent amount
of writing in Spanish, and have a few questions.
1. How do you make the N with the tilda?
2. How do you get JAWS to pronounce your Spanish correctly?
3. Is there anything special I need to do to emboss it, or can I just import
it into Duxbury from Word in the usual way?

 If you know the answer to one or all of these questions, I'd love to hear
from you.
Thanks much,
Angela