[Cabs-talk] Chapter meeting on Thursday!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 06:01:28 UTC 2011

Greetings East Bay Chapter!

National Convention has come and gone, and now we really get busy!
There's a whole lot of fun work to be had as we gear up for our state
convention in October, and since we are the closest chapter, let's
make a show of it and play hosts with the most to our fellow
Federationists who will be joining us from around the state!

Grab a beverage and some nibblies and be ready at 7 p.m. on Thursday,
August 4th in our little conference room at the Starbucks across from
Union City BART (1752 Decoto Rd.)

See you there!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsen

Japan Society of Northern California Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund
Please consider a secure, online contribution to alleviate the
devastating impact of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters
in Japan.  宜しくお願い致します!
http://give2asia.org/japansociety