[Cabs-talk] Fwd: [Yodisabledproud] YO! Announces Youth Advocacy Summit Sept 16-18, Portola CA

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 01:04:53 UTC 2011

for your information

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teresa Favuzzi <teresa at cfilc.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:52:00 -0700
Subject: [Yodisabledproud] YO! Announces Youth Advocacy Summit Sept
16-18, Portola CA
To: "yodisabledproud at cftalk.org" <yodisabledproud at cftalk.org>,
"youthleadership at cftalk.org" <youthleadership at cftalk.org>

[http://yodisabledproud.org/images/yodisabledproud-email-header.jpg]<http://yodisabledproud.org/>

YO! Announces Youth Advocacy Summit

The Own My Power Youth Advocacy Summit will launch YO! Disabled &
Proud's anti-bullying campaign during the weekend of September 16th to
18th, at Sierra Health Foundation's Grizzly Creek Ranch in Portola
California.

At this summit, youth and adult allies will come together to discuss
bullying, share their experiences and create an organizing plan to
bring the Own My Power campaign to their schools and communities.

Grizzly Creek Ranch is an accessible camp and participants will enjoy
a real camp experience, including a ropes course and campfire!

Space is limited
A committment to volunteer to work on the campaign throughout 2012 is required

Register Today!

Article Source:
http://www.yodisabledproud.org/organize/own-my-power-youth-summit.php

________________________________
YO! Youth Organizing - Disabled & Proud
1234 H Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814

Hours of Operation:
8:00am to 5:00pm PST

Phone:
(866) 296-9753 | (800) 900-0706 TDD
916-325-1690 Voice | 916-325 1695 TDD

--
Darian Smith

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal