[Cabs-talk] Chapter Meeting Reminder!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:57:25 UTC 2011

Hi East Bay Peeps!Has another month come and gone again already?!  It
sure has and another East Bay chapter meeting is just a few days
away!We'll have updates on our ongoing projects and the upcoming state
convention will be the center of our attention.Join us for another
action-packed meeting at our favorite little conference room in the
back of Starbucks at 1752 Decoto Road, near the Union City BART
station this coming Thursday, September 1st at 7 p.m.
And don't forget that iPhone raffle tickets will be available for
purchase or for you to sell to someone you love and that convention
registration and information can be found at:
http://www.formstack.com/m/?986187-OKrkn0JGXG.  Also, don't forget
that hotel reservations are a separate process from convention
registration!

-- Serena Olsen, MAIPShttp://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsenJapan
Society of Northern California Earthquake and Tsunami Relief
FundPlease consider a secure, online contribution to alleviate the
devastating impact of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters
in Japan.  宜しくお願い致します!http://give2asia.org/japansociety