[Cabs-talk] next membership call

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Dec 6 20:18:22 UTC 2011

Hello CABS members,
    Our next membership call is scheduled for this coming Sunday, December
11 at 5 PM. We will be introducing the board and talking about the projects
which we will be working on for the coming year. More importantly however,
we would like to hear from you the members. If you have an idea for a
project you would like to see CABS take on, or if you would like to help in
a particular area, or if you just have questions, come join us and make your
voice heard!

Once again, the call will be this Sunday at 5 PM. It will be on the CABS
conference line:
Dial in number 218-339-2500
Pass code 958093

Hope to see each and every one of you this Sunday!
Sincerely,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students