[Cabs-talk] Reminder, CABS membership call tomorrow

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Dec 10 23:14:33 UTC 2011

Hello CABS members,
    This is to remind you that tomorrow, Sunday, at 5 PM we will have our
next CABS membership call. We will introduce the board, and talk about
projects we are working on for the coming year. Most important of all
however, we want to hear from you. If you have any ideas for things you
would like to see CABS work on, or if you want to help with any of the
committees, come on down and let us know.

We will be using the CABS line. The call in number is 218-339-2500, and the
pass code is 958093. Hope to see all of you tomorrow, Sunday at 5 PM.
Sincerely,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students