[Cabs-talk] Dear Students, Please Take a Time to Help My Club's Project

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 07:11:04 UTC 2011

Hello fellow students,
This is Miso Kwak, a junior attending Diamond Bar High.
I would appreciate if you could take a time and answer following
questions for a club I am involved at my school.
The club is called Origami for Hope, and I am a secretary for the club.
THe club was created with the purpose of holding an exhibition with the
origami production for blind and visually impaired people where they
can touch our production and appreciate the art.
We are in the process of planning the exhibit so we would like to ask
some questions to possible audience.
Please be honest and realistic.
1. In your opinion, if you were to go to exhibit, where you could touch
origami productions, would you benefit from it? Do you think would you
enjoy the exhibit?
2. Is city of Los Angeles an accessible location to hold the exhibit?
(in blind and visually impaired person's perspective)
3. Any other concerns,advice/tips/etc.
Please e=mail your feedback in your earliest convinience, to my e-mail
kwakmiso at aol.com, either within or off of the list.
Sincerely,
Miso Kwak on be half of Diamond Bar High School club, Origami for Hope