[Cabs-talk] Dear Students, Please Take a Time to Help My Club's Project

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 21:32:15 UTC 2011

On art exhibits. For me, I don't feel I need ol' for me to derivbe,
meaning in exhibits, in an exhibit hall. As blind, folks, we don't
need separate venues because  we spend most of our experiences
embodying the "blind" person and, it is extra special when allowed to
coexist, like others minus the production that usually accompmpanies,
anything we do.

I am from Berkeley so I can't comment on holding the exhibit, down,
there but it couldn't hurt... I guess there are lind people down in
LA, just as we are in the Bay
Area.
Let us know how it goes, okay?
for today,'