[Cabs-talk] Two questions about Braillenote Apex

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 14:59:48 UTC 2011

Hello,
I suggest that you subscribe to the Braillenote list, as there
are many on that list who could help you with your Scientific
Calculator question.
Send an e-mail to:
braillenote at list.humanware.com
As for your second question, you will need to contact humanware,
at 800-722-3393 and they can tell you what to do about your key.
Good luck,

Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Skype: robertstigile1