[Cabs-talk] Two questions about Braillenote Apex

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 18:53:57 UTC 2011

Hello All,
Yes Mike is correct, Humanware moved its company out of
California about two years ago, and the only possibility now, is
to talk your dealer, but usually they do not deal with repairs
only sales.
You will need to send your unit to Humanware in Canada.
It will probably take about two weeks between sending and
receiving and the actual repair.
Good luck,

Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net