[Cabs-talk] FW: New Online Seminars

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Feb 23 01:57:18 UTC 2011

fyi

  _____

From: Connie Leblond [mailto:ccleblond at rigeltechnology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:53 PM
To: fowlers at syix.com
Subject: New Online Seminars

Rigel Technology has put together another set of informative and exciting
on-line training sessions! The cost for participation remains $75.00 per
person. We accept all credit cards or checks if provided at least a week
before the seminar. Reserve your seat today! 1. Books, books, and more
books: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 2 to 4 PM PST Finding, downloading, and
accessing books in various audio, text, DAISY, and other formats. We will
discuss resources as well as techniques for obtaining and archiving books.
2. Computer Maintenance 2011: Thursday, March 17, 2011 2 to 4 PM PST This is
a sequel to our wildly popular Computer Maintenance for XP seminar. This
class will teach you how to perform your own maintenance service for your
PC. Regular maintenance costs anywhere from $100 to $300, depending on the
machine, and the company used. Now, for a fraction of that cost, you can
learn how to do it yourself. 3. Nero 10: Friday, April 1, 2011 2 to 4 PM
PST. Nero is one of the more accessible applications for creating CD, DVD,
and Blu Ray optical disks. In this session, we will guide you through the
process of creating compilations of audio and/or video files and writing
them onto optical disks. Also, this session will contain a discussion on
using optical media for backup. 4. Can we talk? Tuesday, April 5, 2011 2 to
4 PM PST If you are still paying for long distance calls, stop it! There are
several VOIP (voice over IP) applications that can save you loads of money
and give you many more features than traditional phones. In this seminar,
you will learn about Google Voice, Vonage, Skype, icall, viopbuster and many
more methods of communication between computers and standard phones. To
register, please telephone us at 888-723-5011 Ext. 3 Digital recordings will
be made available at the same reasonable cost of $75.00 for these seminars.
They can be received either as a download link or a CD. There is a
shipping/insurance charge for the CD, however. In any case, there are
alternatives if you cannot be present for the actual on-line session. Rigel
Technology, offering innovative training at affordable prices.
www.rigeltechnology.com