[Cabs-talk] Social/Recreation Committee

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:33:20 UTC 2011

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin

Greetings all,

Just a reminder that the  social/ recreation committee of the
california association of   blind students will be having a conference
call later on today to plan for  upcoming social events to take Place
in
 Various locations in the state.  This  is the first call of 2010, and
will serve as the first of many.  We would much appreciate your ideas
and energy, as we planfor many exciting things that we hope you will
enjoy.  Below please find the ajenda with call-in information.
   We hope to see you there!
  Warm Regards,
   Darian
  Social/Recreation Committee Meeting: Janurary 6 4p.m.  P.T.
 Call-in Information: (218) 339-2500.  Pass code:  958093

                       Ajenda
 Introduction  - 2mins

December Meeting Summery  - 2mins

Project Reports – 10 mins

Project adoption – 7 mins.

Set- up of project leads and projected launch   dates – 5mins

Announcements  - 2 mins.

Thank you and  adjournment   - 1 min.