[Cabs-talk] accessibility of the FAFSA

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Jan 7 01:58:16 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
    In years past, the FAFSA has been very accessible. They redesigned it
for this year however, and I believe therein lies the problem I'm
experiencing.
    I'm attempting to fill out the 2011-2012 FAFSA using I.E. 7 and JAWS 10
and am finding it very difficult to navigate. The cursor continually jumps
around the page so that I might be answering question 10 for example only to
find that I am suddenly reading question 5. Also, when I do a search for my
school codes the results are not rendered in a way that JAWS can read them.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
I'll try it with Firefox later and let you know how it works.
thanks,
Angela