[Cabs-talk] accessibility of the FAFSA

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 18:53:25 UTC 2011

Good morning, everybody,

If you don't figure out how to submit your FASFA, Online, I have
always found it easy to call up the FASFA number and tell the rep you
have no access o the Net. They usually do the application with you
over the phone.
You will need to find a sighted person to help you sign the FASFA
after it is mailed to you.
Good luck.