[Cabs-talk] FW: Next At Large Chapter meeting on Thursday

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Jan 12 14:27:01 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Students,
	I'm forwarding President Willows' invitation to the NFBC At Large
Chapter meeting. If you do not have a local chapter to attend, do check it
out.
Angela

Subject: Next At Large Chapter meeting on Thursday

Sorry about the short notice.  This is a reminder that we will hold the At
Large Chapter meeting this Thursday, January 13, at 7:00 P.M.
The call in number is:  712-432-0175 and the code is 184220 pound.
Please invite anyone you know who does not have the luxury of monthly
chapter meetings to attend.

Thanks,\

Mary Willows, President
National Federation of the Blind of California mwillows at sbcglobal.net