[Cabs-talk] Math This Semester? Help!

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:37:43 UTC 2012

Hello List,
My name is Juanita, and I have been in college for about a year and a
half. However, this is my first semester in which I have taken a math
class. Math has never been my favorite subject. I've always dreaded
it. Despite my fear of it though, I always excelled in my math classes
in high school. I managed to finish calculus back in high school, but
during that time I had a teacher for the visually impaired sit in my
math class with me to explain the formatting and pictures/visuals.
Now, it's slightly different. The Disabled Student Services Office at
my school is providing me with a scribe who will help me write down
all my notes. They will also accomodate my testing time. Additionally,
they are providing me with accessible formats to read my books, tests,
and notes. I think I've got most of it sorted out, but what should I
do when it comes to doing homework. Can I possibly do it on the
computer? I know it can get tricky because of the
formatting/arrangement of certain math problems. If anyone here has
any suggestions please, please let them be known.
Juanita Herrera