[Cabs-talk] Reminder: Invitation to the June board meeting of the California Association of Blind Students

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:03:18 UTC 2012

 Greetings fellow Students!

   The Board of directors of the California Association of Blind
 Students would like to invite you to our June board meeting.
  This meeting will take place next Sunday 6/10 at 5p.m.    The call -
 in information is as follows:  (218) 339-2500 and the code is 958093.
  This will be our last board meeting before national Convention, and
 we are busily     touching up our plans for Dallas!
   We hope that you can join us to hear what we have planned, what we
 have been up to, and how you  can be a part of  changing what it means
 to be a blind student in California!

   See you next Sunday at 5p.m.

 --
 Darian Smith
  2nd Vice President, California Association of Blind Students

 "To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is
 the
 formula
 for a life well lived."

 - Dr. Peter Benson