[Cabs-talk] The Next Cabs Membership Call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:35:55 UTC 2012

Greetings Cabs!

  On Sunday, June 17th we will have  a membership call touching on
Federation  Philosiphy.
 Come find out a little more  about what our  movement is all about
and just what we believe about blindness by hearing  it from  a
personal prospective
  We are very excited to have  committee  member mary Church  present
to lead this discussion, as she will base it on one  of her  Favorite
classic NFB speeches.
  So  join us on Sunday, June 17 at 5p.m.  by  calling (218) 339-2500
and entering code 958093.

 We look forward to seeing you there!

 Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson