[Cabs-talk] Call to Action

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:04:32 UTC 2012

Chella,

Hoby Wedler here. Thanks for sending out that link.
A few clarifications are important:
1. The writer of the article was advocating for audio textbooks and
down-played the importance of Braille. I was explaining some inconveniences
of Braille relating to science and she wrote about Braille more negatively
than I hoped.

2. I do use Braille on a regular basis but when doing organic chemistry,
braille can be more difficult than listening to a live reader or using an
audio textbook but I never said that Braille was less effective. It is just
as effective but in a different way.

Being a steadfast federationist, I thought it important that I clarify these
points.

Thanks,
-- Hoby Wedler