[Cabs-talk] Going to a college out of California

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 06:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I am a high school senior having a hard time deciding where to attend
college this fall.
There is a good possibility I will go to a college out of state. Not a
state university but private.
If you are studying out of state or have done it fairly recently, could
you e-mail me off list? I would like to ask some things.
What happens to my case with DOR of California, tuition, etc.
Thank you.
P.S: General advice on how to choose a college would be appreciated as
well other than "following my instincts" "where it feels right" etc. As
a blind student, is there anything I should consider that might not be
covered in published college admission guide books?
Miso