[Cabs-talk] Blind Broad Abroad: Zen and the Art of Blindness

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Mon Aug 5 14:19:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Interesting posts and very good to get started writing your thoughts
down. I wish I had done that throughout this crazy adventure.

I came to India in 2010 as a student at the International Institute for
Social Entrepreneurs, now named kanthari www.kanthari.org.
To make a long story short, I still haven't come back home after the 11
month course. From working as IT manager and now working to start an NGO
in the middle of the jungle in Northeast India with my wife who I met
here in India.

If peace corps doesn't work out, and If you are interested in volunteer
work in India, I could connect you with several organizations here.

That goes for anyone else on this list who might be interested in
volunteering or studying how to start and run social projects to create
positive social change.

David