[Cabs-talk] Learning programming

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 19 03:19:19 UTC 2013

There are many blind computer programmers.  If you go to
www.nfbnet.org and choose the first link you will see all the lists,
like this one which the nfbnet.org server hosts.  Some of them will
be of use to you as a programming student, such as nfbcs -- the nfb
in computer science, nabs-l the national association of blind
students, and anything else that catches your eye.

Dave