[Cabs-talk] Just Checking In

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:20:42 UTC 2013

Hello all,
As the holidays are coming to an end and the school year is beginning again, I would like to check in with all to see how everyone is doing. The list has been very quiet as of late and I just want to know if everyone is ready for the new semester. The CABS board members and I have been meeting and we are planning lots of new and exciting things for CABS. As of recently, I have been assigned to direct the social recreation committee. This committee is responsible for planning fun and innovative activities. I have a few things in mind, but of course, suggestions are always welcome. If any of you have any suggestions or would like to see CABS partake in a special activity, feel free to email me at:
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I was the newly elected secretary at state convention in October. I look forward to chatting with you all soon.
Juanita Herrera, CABS Secretary

Sent from my iPhone