[Cabs-talk] Will you be at the national convention?

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:25:59 UTC 2013

Hello Juanita- I will be at convention.
Tina

-----Original Message-----
From: Cabs-talk [mailto:cabs-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Juanita
Herrera
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 8:57 AM
To: <cabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Cabs-talk] Will you be at the national convention?

Hello Members,
As we are getting ready for national convention, I am curious to know who
will be at national convention. A few of our board members will be present
and we would love it if you would stop by to say hello and to share any
ideas you may have for CABS. We want CABS to be well represented at national
convention.
Best Regards,
Juanita Herrera, CABS Secretary

Sent from my iPhone