[Cabs-talk] job oppertunity

Ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:28:54 UTC 2014

Hello Listers,

I am writing to let you know of an awesome job opportunity. Are you looking
to make some extra money, or are you looking for a full time job? This can
do either one for you. The best part about it, is that you can perform the
duties of this job in just 15 minutes a day. You could also perform the
duties in an eight hour period as well. The more time you spend on it, the
better the results. This opportunity is not like any other. You are NOT
selling anything. What you are promoting is an item that people use and
consume every day. What you might ask is this? Well, it is energy. The great
thing is that everyone needs it and you don't need to do anything different
than you currently are doing now.

For more information, contact-
Ken Quinn
phone- 814-580-0309
alternate phone- 732-754-1726
email- cj3639 at hotmail.com subject energy

I look forward to  discussing this opportunity with you more in depth.
Please give me just a few minutes to show you how you can change your life.
Ken Quinn CEO