[Cabs-talk] question about two universities

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:39:43 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I plan to apply to three Southern California universities.  I already have a contact
for one of the universities I am attending.  I was wondering if any of you attended
Cal State Long Beach, in Long Beach or Marymount California University in Palos
Verdes.  Or do you know any blind people who attend/h attended these schools? I have
some questions I would like to find the answers to.  Please let me know so I can
contact you off-list.
Thanks,
Vejas