[Cabs-talk] Riverside Community College Riverside City Campus.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 07:00:14 UTC 2014

--
JORDAN XAVIER MIRANDER
Does anyone attend classes at the Riverside City Campus? I ran into a
bad experience there 2 years ago.  I took a Spanish 4 class there.
Their disabilities Resource Center wasn't as helpfull as Norco's, and
Moreno Valleys.  When I asked for an orientation, they told me that
this wasn't high school anymore, and they could not help me with
orientation.  So, I am scared to take classes at the Riverside Campus,
but if I knew 2, or 3 other federationists who attended classes at the
Riverside City campus, I told Mizo that I would consider taking a
music class at the Riverside City College.