[Cabs-talk] EHC's the place to be to serve, learn and educate.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:21:38 UTC 2014

	Fellow Federationists,

 Do you like Fresh Air and beautiful scenery?
 Do you like connecting with  new Friends and reconnecting with old ones?
 Do you like learning new skills, working hard and having fun?
 Well, do we have a day for you!

 the San Francisco  Lighthouse has offered the opportunity for any of us community service-minded types to spend a day up at Enchanted  Hills Camp  in beautiful Napa.
 this workday will take place on Wednesday November 12  and will be a day-long event.  Participants will be picked up from and dropped off at the Ed Roberts Campus in Berkley. Anticipated pick up time is 7:30 in the morning  and drop off would be around 5 p.m. same day. .
 Transportation, and Food will be covered. All that those who are interested need to bring is themselves and a willingness  to learn and work.  We’ll have the opportunity to work shoulder to shoulder with sighted folks and show them how blindness is not the    E characteristic that defines who we are, what we can do and who we can be.

 If you are interested, please let me know of your intent to attend by no later than tusday, November 4 by noon.
 you can e-mail me at dsmithnfb at gmail.com <mailto:dsmithnfb at gmail.com>

  many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
  Best,
  Darian