[Cabs-talk] NFBC State Convention

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:38:37 UTC 2014

I will be at the whole convention.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darian Smith via Cabs-talk
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:13 PM
To: cabs-talk blind students
Subject: [Cabs-talk] NFBC State Convention

Hi CABS-ters,

I am wondering how many of you, my fellow students  will be heading to LA
for  state convention?
how many of you plan on attending the annual meeting of the California
Association  of Blind Students? how many of you plan to hang out with us
over the weekend and  experience the exciting weekend which will follow?
let me know, I would love to catch up with you!
  Best,
  Darian

Darian Smith
1st Vice President, California Association of Blind Students
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
www.nfbcal.org/cabs
Follow CABS on twitter: @cabs_cali