[Cabs-talk] Fwd: [nabs-l] Design college sudent looking for blind folks in LA area to help with his research project

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:01:51 UTC 2014

Darian,

I think your forwarded message is missing some information. I cannot find the attachment mentioned and what exactly are they looking for or what exactly they need assistance with. Where is this "LA" mentioned? Is it Los Angeles area or Louisiana area?

---Chase your dreams with your head held high --- by Gordon Chan

Racquel Decipeda
Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com
Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482
Visit our NFBC San Fernando Valley chapter website at www.nfbcsfv.com